HOW, WHEN AND WHY TO RENEW YOUR VOWS
CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE TOGETHER
- 1. Couple wants to re-create the dream wedding they didn’t have the first time; having a vow renewal in Jamaica will bring back that special moment for you.
- 2. Couple didn’t have a formal wedding the first time around;
- 3. Possibly there were faith issues involved the first time which are not present now;
- 4. Some couples choose an anniversary or milestone to renew their wedding vows.
- 5. Having a vow renewal in Jamaica is an opportunity to bring all family members together for this special occasion.
- 6. Because the renewal is not a legal ceremony, each couple may decide to have their own minister perform the renewal ceremony;
The renewal of vows ceremony can be as elaborate as a wedding or can be a simple ceremony . . . the choice is up to the couple. The couple may renew their vows with their children being a part of the ceremony or just the two of them taking part in the ceremony. Although many couples do not give additional or different rings, this may be done especially if a very plain ring or rings were given the first time. This is where a lot of grooms give his re-newed bride an eternity ring or some other ring to commemorate this special occasion.
The Resorts of Jamaica feature wonderful all-inclusive vow renewal packages at a lesser price than their legal wedding packages due to the fact that no Jamaican marriage license is required. Just let us know, when you start your planning, that you want to have a renewal of vows ceremony and we will provide you with the requirements for the resort you have chosen.